Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Perhaps another day...

Pardon the eccentricities of borderline lucidity. Mayhaps the other way round. Negative symptoms are supposed to contain unintelligible rants, yet the speaker understands all. I'm not sure being on the giving side of this. I've postponed updating many a time due to flux caused by ineffective medication and poor cranial chemical imbalances. It's rather difficult to translate. I pause, and I digress.

The label applied changes considerably with time. For now, it is called Schizo affective Disorder. A type of schizophrenia but apparently with a slightly better prognosis. I've avoided this being out for all to see, but it's not like it's going to go away and maybe teach you about the illness and the kinds of things I see.
Will possibly amend later for further legibility or commentary. I shall leave that for another day. Lucidity in the late evening will dictate whether or not that will happen, but it's time to get it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment