Friday, September 11, 2009

Ambivalence

I figured a social experience with which I'm not used to would be a challenge in itself, but I contracted a fever and severe back pain. Luckily, I had a lot of support, which is more than I can say now. You'd think that the internet would be easier to connect to as technology develops, but the more idiots there are out there trying to connect, the less I'm able to tweak my own connection. Thereby creating incompatibilities with MMO's and various other online applications. Considering I practically grew up on the net (I was on Darpa at the age of 3 XD), this is a great hindrance on my daily life.

Do tell...

I've been told by a few now that I should write to publish my works. I apparently have a unique perspective on life and a vocabulary to back it up. It causes me to wonder though, what exactly makes a good writer? Is it within the prose or is it the story itself. I would like opinions on this matter as this may be a life altering experience for me. Perhaps I can live without an even minor amount of socialization and I'd still contribute to society if only in writing. Being anti-social has it's drawbacks... obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment